Monday 10 October 2016

Arezia Cosmetics Matte Me Lipstick Review

Hello beauties

For a very long time I was planning to try the Arezia matte me liquid lipsticks but the online sites on which they were available were selling it for a higher price and even I was unable to decide that which shade I should go for. I have heard a lot of reviews about these lipsticks so I purchased three shades when I found this as the other two or three shades were the common reds and pinks. If you live in Delhi it is easily available at the local cosmetic stores or in the GK M Block market streets which sell the cheap cosmetics. It is one of the cheapest liquid lipstick available in India.

The packaging is good but the applicator is not easy on lips. It feels like I am applying lipstick with a stick. The shades looks beautiful on lips but the quality of the lipsticks are not good at all. The formula is very drying. After the application it dries in 20-30 seconds and after drying it feels like a pack has been applied on the lips. I could feel the dryness every moment when the lipstick was on. I already have very dry lips so when I tried to remove it, it became very difficult and irritating, so better apply loads of lip balm immediately after removing the lipstick. And yes! It is a dupe of sleek matte me lipstick. The packaging is similar and the look after applying the shade is also similar.  But the quality is different (what else you could imagine for a Rs. 200 lipstick but Miss claire is far better then this)


Nude Brown is my favrouite shade in this range. It is suitable for every skin tone. For fair skin it would be exactly a brownish nude colour. On medium skin tone this colour looks so flattering.It would be a perfect nude colour for dark skin tone.  So if you are looking for a cheap nude shade in liquid lipsticks so can go for this.
Nude Brown
The other two shades which I have are skin kiss and gajri pink. I know the name gajri pink does not sounds fancy :/, but it is what it is and it is not what gajri pink is :D.. Firstly I'll talk about skin nude.This shade is again a beautiful colour  but it washes me out a bit, so I apply a brown or orange lipstick over it than it goes well with my skin tone, but it is going to look absolutely amazing on fair skin tone. A perfect nude colour for fair to wheatish skin tone. 
Skin Kiss

Ok! So now about gajri pink shade. It is bubble gum pink colour (yes! that Nicki Minaj type) very neon. It needs perfect makeup and guts to apply such colours. It could wash you out perfectly( medium to dark skin tones), but fair skin tone could carry this shade with an ease. But this colour does not looks like what it looks like in the tube.
Gajri Pink
After drying

Rest other shades are burnt orange, reds, fuchsias, so if you want to try those shades too you can. But I had lots of similar shades so i didn't purchased them.

These lipsticks remain on the lips for forever :x, but if you have a habit like me of lip biting then the colour becomes invisible from that area, as this lipstick does not leave stains, it goes away like you have erased something from your lips. Small particles are easily visible when the lipstick is removed. But it remains on the lips until you don't scratch it properly and it huts, it irritates and my hands were burning where I did the swatches. Not sure I'll buy it again..
Rubbed it several times with oil
Price- Rs. 200 each

PROS:

  • Inexpensive
  • Highly matte and pigmented
  • Stays long
CONS:

  • Extremely drying
  • Availability 
  • Poor quality 

No comments :

Post a Comment