Tuesday 27 December 2016

Radyance Brightening Skin Complex

Namaste!

You all must be thinking that why I am reviewing about such a product which is highly advertised on internet claiming a guaranteed fairness in 14 days. So if you think that it is really going to make you fair gora gora then you are absolutely wrong. I don't think that any such creams or serums can make you fair, but yes some of them could  improve the texture of your skin and even to achieve a glow but fairness is not possible but sometimes people think that they can totally change their actual complexion. These companies just show edited pictures that how the complexion was before and how it has become after using their product.

So I got to know about Radyance Serum on internet only. These kind of ads usually comes on beauty related websites. When I saw this ad so oftenly I searched about the product and got to know that it has wonderful ingredients like alpha arbutin and kojic acid which works great in reducing pigmentation.

My experience was good while using this serum. I purchased this last year in November and that time I was also taking antibiotics which also helped to improve the overall condition of my body and prevents it from allergies and the skin also becomes even. So I used this for about 3 months and noticed that their was actually some glow in my skin but it could be also because of the medicines which I was taking during that time. Then I stopped using it for a while when I got chickenpox and now from the last 3 months I am again using it. What I noticed this time when I was just using this serum it only moisturised my skin well nothing else but when I started taking multivitamins for skin the quality of my skin improved.

 

Honestly these creams and serums can never make anyone fair. I use this just because it has good components which is very beneficial for skin and it moisturises and suit my skin very well, as I have an extremely oily skin and it is quite difficult to find a perfect night time time serum or moisturiser and this product worked as a great moisturiser so I use this in night only. I even got the day elixir but I cannot tolerate that extra stickiness on my skin for all day long, so I have started using the day elixir in night when my serum got finished as both the product has same ingredients and is of the same price.

Overall this is just a good serum for every skin type. No magic is ever going to happen which will make your skin fair with this serum.

Price is Rs. 4400 but it is always on discount so you will get it for around 1600 or 1700. The packaging is also good it has a pump on it which make it easier to take out the product without any contamination. Right now I only had the pictures of the day elixir.

Pros:


  • Suitable for most of the skin type
  • Moisturises well
  • Adds some glow
  • Convenient packaging


Cons:

  • Expensive
  • Obviously does not provide what it claims 

1 comment :