Thursday 5 January 2017

Nutrilite Hair Skin and Nails Supplements Review

Namaste!

I thought to review about this wonderful supplements today. I wanted to do it before but was not sure that it really works or not. So most of us know about the brand "AMWAY", it has different product categories. They have sub brands like artistry, attitude,nutrilite etc., I have used some nutrilite products because I have heard that they are very effective, but it's the hair skin and nails supplements which I really liked.

You could buy this  product from any amway dealer or it is also available on different websites. I got it from amazon. You'll not face any difficulty in buying this supplement, it's easily available. It cost Rs. 627 for 60 tablets. FYI- It is not a vegetarian product. The packaging is also good. It comes in a handy plastic bottle which also has a lid to open it up directly and take out the tablet.

I took these supplements for 2 months last year and it did showed some good results, but as I was taking these tablets without any consultation so I stopped taking them and even I think that 2 months are good enough and you should always have a gap while taking any kind of supplements or any multivitamins. The overall texture of my skin, hair and nails improved. My hairfall got reduced, my nails became less brittle and even the pimples reduced. So I thought to start taking these tablets again for next 2 months.

The ingredients are: hydrolysed collagen, microcrystalline cellulose, acerola powder, ascorbic acid, d-biotin, grape seed extract, glycine, magnesium trisllicate, sodium carboxyl methyl cellulose, l-cysteine hydrochloride , maltodextrin, magnesium stearate, hyroxpropyl methyl cellulose, silicon dioxide, glycerine, camauba wax. Every tablet provides you sufficient amount of vitamins, biotin, collagen etc which are very beneficial for your skin, hairs and nails.

Overall this product is worth trying once and see how it works for you, but if you have any kind of medical illness or problem, consult your physician before trying.

PROS:

  • Worth it
CONS:

  • No cons 



1 comment :