Thursday 12 January 2017

VLCC 3 DAY ACNE CORRECTOR

Hi everyone !!!

I have an oily skin type so pimples and acne are my guest, they come and go on a regular basis. I have used many medicated gels and creams for acne in my teenage and the most common thing that the dermatologist recommend is any kind of composition with benzoyl peroxide like soap, face washer gel, as it dries out your acne very quickly. But I got tired of using this as it made the skin extremely dry, so I was searching for some good acne gel that could give me fast results. I searched on net and came across this VLCC 3 day acne corrector. I immediately purchased it after reading the description and obviously the price is so less that I thought to  give it a try.


So it comes in a paper packaging on which the tube picture is displayed. I don't have that paper package now to show the picture, you can easily see on google if you want to. When you open the cap of the tube there is a pointed tip from which the product comes out which is really nice as it only allows small amount of the product and saves it from wastage. From that same tip you can apply the gel  directly on your acne even without using your fingers.

It has active ingredients like clove and menthol which works wonders to reduce the size of acne. The other ingredients are triclosan, salicylic acid, clove oil, spearmint oil, pinion potassium azeloyl, diglycinate and menthol. You have to use it 3 to 4 times in a day for even more faster results. It has 9 ml of product which is sufficient as you need very small quantity of gel just to apply it on your acne. Personally I use it only at night when I am going to sleep, still it showed good results.

When I started using it I couldn't notice any such difference but the reason was my dandruff. Dandruff also leads to acne and in that case whatever you apply on your face, nothing works and in that case you need to have a clean scalp. But now from the last few months I noticed visible difference in the size of my acne, as I am using this gel on a regular basis whenever the acne pops out. This gel really worked on me. In one day only I saw the size of the acne of reducing and in 3-4 days it totally vanished from my face.

So the gel provides what it claims and I would recommend you people to try this once if you are looking for some fast acne recovery. Even it cost INR 79 so you won't regret to buy it. The availability might be a problem as it is sometimes available on the VLCC exclusive store or online.

PROS

  • Inexpensive
  • Gives fast result
  • Good packaging


CONS

  • If you apply in excess it could give a burning sensation on your face
  • Availability


1 comment :