Saturday 2 July 2016

Hair fall treatment and hair conditioning pack ( introducing potato)

Namaste!!!


Post chickenpox I noticed that I am having an extreme hair fall. I even got my hair colored from the ends but I don't think it should matter much as it was done from the ends and the roots were untouched. This problem I am facing from the last few years but now the condition got worsened. Everyone is complaining about my hair fall problem. My hairs are lying everywhere, in my home, office, bed, bathroom ( the pipes also got jammed as my hairs went inside the drainage system).  My maid once refused that I'll not clean your room as my hairs were lying everywhere on the floor. I am not exaggerating but this is the truth.

I have used hairs packs many years ago, now I don't get enough time but finally I have to use it as this problem is increasing. I don't want to use any chemicals to treat this problem so I thought to apply the henna pack for conditioning which includes curd, henna powder, methi and mustard oil. This pack helps a lot to soften your hair and there will be no need to apply conditioner after using this pack. My maid suggested me that I should also add potato juice in it as it will help in my hair fall problem. So I added potatoes in it after grinding it and than soaking the juice from it.

So the pack goes like mixing all the above ingredients. You will be needing 1 cup henna powder, 1 cup curd, 1/2 cup mustard oil, 1/3 cup home grinded fenugreek seeds(methi) and juice of 2 big potatoes. Mix them well and leave the pack overnight in the refrigerator so that all ingredients can soak up well and the pack will become more effective. Apply the pack on the next day in your entire hairs. Let it sit for good 2-3 hours and than wash it off with mild shampoo but only  one wash with shampoo should be done.


Henna powder



Curd

Mustard oil



Fenugreek seeds
Potato juice



PROS 

  • Hair becomes very soft.
  • Conditioner not required 
  • Safe and chemical free treatment 

CONS

  • Little messy
  • The smell will not go in first wash 
  • Particles from pack can be left behind on hairs if not washed properly 
Improvement will not be seen in one go but you have to use this pack at least twice a month to see improvements. I have used this pack twice and have noticed the results. From the past one month I have not used conditioner and my hairs feel so soft. Hair fall will also reduce eventually. 

No comments :

Post a Comment