Friday 8 July 2016

OLIVE OIL BENEFITS

Namaste!

We all are aware of the benefits of olive oil, whether it be for health, skin or hair. I recommend that everyone should once give it a try as it can prove to be very beneficial. I started using olive oil when I was in school during my teenage. I used it in my hairs for the first time and it did worked for me. I used this on my skin with my night serum for about 2 months and there was a visible difference in the texture of my skin. I stopped using it when I got chickenpox as I was on medications. But now I will start using it again as it proved to be very beneficial for my skin. I sometimes use it to remove my makeup, it removes all of your makeup and also moisturizes the skin. I also use for massaging on my body by mixing it with some other oils like coconut and almond oil.

As people are getting aware of the benefits of olive oil its demand in the market has also increased. Now it is available everywhere and many people are using it in different ways. Extra virgin olive oil is considered to be good for cooking. The cold pressed ones are beneficial for skin and hairs. It has Vitamin E & antioxidants which is great for skin.




Below I am listing few of it's benefits-

  • Moisturizes the skin, makes it glowing, removes dark spots & wrinkles 
  • Removes makeup
  • Can be used under eye for reducing dark circles
  • Mix it in home made face packs
  • Promotes healthy hair & nails
  • Cooking- reduces cholesterol, anti breast cancer properties, prevent diabetes, aids weight loss
And there are endless benefits of olive oil. But do not consume it more as anything in excess could be dangerous. Do take a patch test before using as some might be allergic to it.

No comments :

Post a Comment