Wednesday 14 September 2016

FOREST ESSENTIALS HAIR CONDITIONER

Namaste!

These days I am obsessed with natural products. I keep on buying and trying the things and see how it works for me. Even I try my best to avoid chemical based products for my skin care, as I have used a lot and nothing worked for me except the medicated ones. You if you read my posts you must be aware that I have to use a medicated shampoo often and these kind of shampoos makes the hair dry and frizzy. I have an oily to dry scalp and the damage is in my ends and also there is some frizziness. In any case I have to apply conditioner after washing my scalp just to assure I can easily comb my hairs otherwise it becomes very troublesome to comb my tresses. 
I have used many different hair conditioners which are easily available at the grocery store and I was okay with the results. I never thought to buy expensive hair conditioners for my hairs as I thought all are going to be the same with a bit difference. 
I used forest essentials hair conditioner for the first time when I stayed in a hotel and they had the miniature bottles of it. The very first time I  used it I fell in love with the this product. It work wonders for my hairs. It has all the natural ingredients and totally safe to use. I could feel the difference while applying this in my hairs and after wash the hairs becomes smoothest and smells divine as if some aroma has been applied in the hairs. The consistency is not thick which leads to the conditioner spill but you can squeeze your hair ends and than apply the conditioner which makes it easier to apply.
The conditioner comes in few different variants so you can chose what suits you best. I buyed the new one for its fragrance. Right now I have mashora honey and vanilla conditioner which smells heavenly.
The conditioner contains cold pressed almond kernel oil which is a very pure form of almond oil, jojoba seed oil, hibiscus extract, glycerin, brahmi, methi seed extracts, henna extracts, organic honey and vanilla fruit extracts. All these ingredients help the hair to make them smooth, soft, strong, shiny and yes leaves the hairs to smell good all the time.
I also like the way the store deliver the products. They put some rose mist on a butter paper and marigold petals on it and keep the product inside this paper with a pastel carry bag which looks beautiful. The packaging also looks luxurious as they have gold caps for their products.
Overall I would say that try this product at least once. They also have small bottles of 50 ml which costs Rs. 295. 

PROS:
  • Makes hair extremely smooth
  • Leaves a good fragrance in the hairs
  • 100% natural
CONS:
  • No cons

No comments :

Post a Comment