Sunday 4 September 2016

KAMA AYURVEDA NIMRAH FACE PACK

Namaste!

Post chickenpox I was searching for some good natural face packs and I buyed this kama ayurveda nimrah facepack after hearing about its good results. Also I have been purchasing kama ayurveda products these days a lot and it is showing wonderful results on me. The product is basically for acne treatment and it also claims to reduce dark spots, scars and dark circles. It also claims to decrease inflammation, ageing and blackheads.

The key ingredients are vetivar, ashwagandha, red sandalwood, Indian sarsaparilla, coriander, lodhra and liquorice. It is 100% natural without any artificial colors, preservatives, fragrances and any kind of chemicals.

The packaging is not good. It is similar to the packaging of khadi face packs. It comes in a steel container with a packet inside it in which the powder is there and while taking the powder out it could lead to wastage of it, as sometimes the pack comes more or it falls. It also has a cute small wooden spatula which is of no use :D

The product is supposed to be applied by mixing buttermilk in it to form a thick paste but anyways you could use some other ingredient whatever suits your skin.

I have an oily and sensitive skin type so I thought it is going to work for my skin to reduce acne and oil. My experience with this face pack was average types as it did not worked great for my skin. After applying and washing off the pack I could not notice much difference. I just felt a bit refreshed as the amount of oil decreased for few hours and the next day the condition became the same.
It is not a  magical product but may be it could work for your skin. This product has got good reviews from others so you can try it once and see how it works on your skin.

One more thing when you will be removing this pack do not scrub vigorously on sensitive skin otherwise it may cause redness.

The product costs Rs.885 for 40 gms

PROS:

  • 100% natural
  • No side effects


CONS:

  • Pricey
  • Didn't worked for me 

No comments :

Post a Comment