Wednesday 17 August 2016

L'oreal Paris Star Collection Pure Reds Lipsticks Review

Hello beauties..

We all are in love with red lipsticks and it's a must to have at least one good red lipstick in your kitty that perfectly suits your skin tone. L'oreal came up with the star collection pure reds lipsticks in India last year and the shades of this range became very  popular.

The lipsticks are easily available everywhere and suits the Indian skin tone very well. Last year I purchased a lipstick and I fall so much in love with the lipstick that I wasn't able to resist myself from buying and trying other options available in this range . I have four shades in this collection and all of them are beautifully awesome . The colors suits my olive skin tone very well  and I love  wearing these colors as they go with most of the outfits . All the shade in this range are from red family  but  looks quite different .. not totally but there are similarities between scarlet and pure rouge  still you could notice that scarlet is little more on the lighter side .
Pure scarleto (Blake Lively)
Pure vermeil (Fan Bingbing)
 My favorite is vermeil. It was the first shade which I purchased  and you could see from the picture that  how much I love this one . I have used this shade a lot,  as this was the first shade which I bought from this collection,  but trust me I bought it because I found this shade to be  most flattering on my lips. It is just so so beautiful. It is quite similar to relentlessly red from Mac but the formulas are different  as Mac's retro matte lipsticks are extremely matte and dry out the lips but the L'oreal ones glide on the lips better than the retro matte range from Mac and after few minutes it becomes completely matte . I found something different in the formulas of these star collection pure reds range, the vermeil shade is  more matte as compared to the other shades which I have . The pure rouge shade is little creamier as compared to other shades. I don't know why :|
Pure Rouge (Freida Pinto)

The garnet shade is also a very beautiful color. It is the best shade for every type of skin tone. Fair, medium, dark, anyone could carry this shade without any doubts.
Pure garnet (Sonam Kapoor)
I would suggest that at least one lipstick from this collection is a must buy as you should try it once and see yourself that how beautiful these lipsticks are. The staying power is also good. It stays on the lips for around 4 to 5 hours and after that leaves a lovely light pink or red stain on lips. It would cost you Rs. 950 for a lipstick but anyways discounts are available on different websites, like on amazon or nykaa it is available for Rs. 750 or Rs. 795

PROS:

  • Matte with a non drying formula
  • Color stay power
  • Easily available
  • Sheek packaging with autographs of celebrities on the body
  • Suits almost every skin tone

CONS:

  • Little pricey, as it is a drug store brand 


No comments :

Post a Comment