Sunday 21 August 2016

The Haircut

Namaste!

So it's my birthday month and I thought to make some kind of change in my hairs. I had already decided that I will be going for a blue ombre hair color but the hair stylist told me that a pre bleach will be done before applying the actual color that was blue and the hair resistancy will be tested that whether my hairs can tolerate that amount of chemicals or not. It is basically seen by applying bleach in your hairs and then they see that is there any breakage in the hairs or not. If so they stop applying more bleach in the hairs and than start the hair color. The more the bleach is done the more the actual color which you want enhances (for darker color hairs). After knowing about this, that so much of torture will be done with my hairs, I thought that again I should go for a red ombre which I got it done in March'16, that has now become copper but again the stylist told me that pre bleach will be applied if I want the exact same color which I showed to him. I wanted a vibrant red color and I also warned that nothing should touch my roots as I already have seborrheic dermatitis(dandruff).
I was very confused because I did not wanted a common look, thought to go for a bob cut but did not wanted to lose my long tresses. Finally some another stylist told me that I should shave my hairs from one side and oh my god it was such a tough decision I got really worried. After 5 minutes the guy came with a trimmer and completely shaved my hairs in one go from one side :'(
Now I think I should not cry over it as it was my decision and I only said yes for it. But beware whenever we visit a salon they try to convince so much to do this or to apply some product or get some kind of treatment done, don't get fooled around, be little strict with them ,there is no harm in saying "no"  if you are not as crazy like me because all my decisions are at the last moment and sometimes they end up to be good and sometimes bad. but I love my craziness and have no regrets. I am happy the way it looks now :)
And I can even keep it both ways :p

No comments :

Post a Comment