Monday 1 August 2016

ROSE WATER

Namaste!

I encountered the benefits of rose water when I was in school, but at that time I could not use it in the right way as I was unaware of its benefits. It is the cheapest, easiest natural toner available. It has endless uses and benefits . There are  lots of brands available in the market from drug store to high end  brands, there is so much to chose from. It is suitable for every skin type. It tones the oily skin and also soothes my sensitive skin, it also hydrates the dry skin. These days I am using Kama Ayurveda pure rose water. I heard a lot about this product and thought to give it a try. The product claims to be steam distilled which is considered as a pure form. It costs Rs. 250 for 50 ml product and I think everyone should give it a try because after using it I am not using any of my rose water which I had from other brands like dabur, lotus etc. I am also planning to try Forest Essentials rose water as that one is cold pressed. But trust me if you will use this you are definitely not going to buy any drug store rose water as this Kama Ayurveda rose water is so soothing and calming on skin. I always get redness and suddenly it starts to itch when my skin gets in contact to dust pollution or may be some kind of cosmetic from which I am allergic to, but this rose water helps to calm my skin a lot. I also use is to tone my skin after cleansing and in some face packs too. There are whole lot of other benefits of it:
 


  • It helps to maintain the pH level of the skin & helps tighten pores.
  • It is so good as a toner for every skin type.
  • Helps in healing scars, wounds, cuts and redness.
  • Can be used as a refresher, just spray it on your face.
  • Helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Mix it in face packs.
  • Makeup remover. 
The easy availability of rose water makes it more popular. There are no side effects(if not allergic) of it. It is easy to use and has so many benefits. So all you need is a rose water in your life to treat your skin well without any other product and if are lazy like me than it is the best thing to always carry, as whenever I am not in a mood  to use something on my face I just spray it and sleep and sometimes remove my makeup too with this rose water.

Pros:

  • Easily available 
  • Cheap until you are not using high end brands 
  • Multiple uses 
  • Not messy 
  • Natural product 


Cons:

  • Few people could be allergic to the smell 
  • High end brands are little expensive 
  • Tough makeup cannot be removed properly

No comments :

Post a Comment