Thursday 25 August 2016

KAMA AYURVEDA BRINGADI OIL

Namaste!

I used to oil my hairs at least once a week many years ago but from the time I have got seborrheic dermatitis I stopped using oil frequently and whenever I oiled my hairs dandruff started increasing and because of it I got pimples :'( so I stopped oiling my hairs from last few years and the quality of my hairs has become very bad since than.
I tried and tested many different oils available in the market, but nothing worked rather it increased my dandruff more. Even the doctor said to stop oiling hairs and only to use medicated shampoo. But the medicated shampoos have lots of chemicals that damage the hairs and makes it very rough and dry. But when I tried Kama Ayurveda products for the first time so I had a good experience and also bought their Bringadi oil and thought I should give it a try. The oil states that it's a hair treatment oil which helps in hair growth, prevents hair loss, dandruff and premature graying. Well I am not concerned about gray hairs as I have jet black hairs but anyways prevention is better than cure.
This oil is supposed to be massaged in the hairs so that the entire scalp is covered. The bottle mentions that keep it for 30 minutes but I sometimes keep it overnight. It also works as a natural conditioner. There will no need to apply conditioner if you have used this oil. Also a very less amount of oil is required to cover the scalp and the rest what remains in your hands can be applied in the ends of the hairs.
My experience was good with this oil. I will definitely repurchase it. I usually use this oil once a week or sometimes twice. For the very first time when I used this I could see difference in the quality of my hairs as I didn't applied conditioner and still my hairs were smooth. My hair fall has also decreased.
I wanted to test and see if this oil actually helps  in reducing or eliminating dandruff, so once I used the medicated shampoo to wash it and the next time I used  the regular shampoo. See it is obvious that if I am using a medicated shampoo for my dandruff  than for that time I won't be able to see any dandruff on my scalp, but when I used regular shampoo then after wash I could still see the dandruff in my hairs  but but but it was comparatively less. So I think it somehow helps to remove dandruff but not seborrheic dermatitis. Overall this oil is fantastic and the best oil I have ever used till date. It cost Rs. 515 for 100 ml

PROS:
  • Natural product, free from chemicals
  • Conditions hairs 
  • Prevents dandruff 
  • Reduces hair fall 
CONS:
  • Smells bad 
  • Does not helps in seborrheic dematitis

No comments :

Post a Comment